First and for most we believe Steve’s design guitar is one of the finest designs, and built guitar on the planet.
This JEM is a 3 color heavy glitter finish, with a black base coat for mirror like effect. Unlike the other JEMs with wood necks, this JEM is a gold plastic neck with a black finger board. This neck has a LED inside the tip of the headstock.
- These handmade guitars are simply put, look almost real but are **NOT A REAL WORKING GUITAR**
- The LEDs are in the fret board, with a on, off switch in the rear. The LEDs are powered by a 3v CR-1632.
- The whammy bar really does work, and the slider switch moves along with the knobs that turn.
- They measure 14.5″x 5″ (36.8cm x 12.7cm).
- These XXL “Deluxe” guitar models are shipped as seen, along with its personalized case, along with a black easel style display stand.
- The guitar is marked with its own serial number, and a stylish number matching Certificate of Authenticity signed and dated.
DISCLAIMER: Guitares-Miniatures.com is not affiliated with any manufacturer of real full-sized musical instruments or artist. Model names and artist names are used for comparison purposes only. None of the miniature guitars on this website are exact replicas. Colors and designs may vary slightly as the fine detail is hand airbrushed. The miniature guitar is for decorative purposes only and is not playable.