First and for most we believe Steve’s design guitar is one of the finest designs, and built guitar on the planet.
The body, and, neck are made of the same glow in the dark material that is normally white, but glows green with a sufficient light source. The strings are nylon also normally white, but they to glow in the dark green. This model contains 16 LEDs, 12 blue in the neck,and 4 white located through out the body. They run off one switch powered by two CR-1632 3v batteries, and a 1 watt resistor.
- These handmade guitars are simply put, look almost real but are **NOT A REAL WORKING GUITAR**
- The LEDs are in the fret board, with a on, off switch in the rear. The LEDs are powered by a 3v CR-1632.
- The whammy bar really does work, and the slider switch moves along with the knobs that turn.
- They measure 14.5″x 5″ (36.8cm x 12.7cm).
- These XXL “Deluxe” guitar models are shipped as seen, along with its personalized case, along with a black easel style display stand.
- The guitar is marked with its own serial number, and a stylish number matching Certificate of Authenticity signed and dated.
DISCLAIMER: Guitares-Miniatures.com is not affiliated with any manufacturer of real full-sized musical instruments or artist. Model names and artist names are used for comparison purposes only. None of the miniature guitars on this website are exact replicas. Colors and designs may vary slightly as the fine detail is hand airbrushed. The miniature guitar is for decorative purposes only and is not playable.